If you have questions regarding the grant application please contact Rhonda Newton, Grants Administrator at email@example.com or (306)780-9308.
Welcome to the online application site for CIF grants!
To apply for either the Community Grant Program or the Community Places and Spaces Program you will need to create an account and review the guidelines for the program. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST NOW BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE.
How to Apply: 1. To create an account, click on the 'Sign Up' button on the right hand side of the page. 2. Choose the grant program you are applying for. 3. Complete the application, making sure to save after each page has been completed. You must complete the page you are working on before exiting.
4. Make sure to print a copy of your application, by selecting the "view" option from your account page, download the application, then print.
5. Once your application has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
6. When your application has been submitted you can not make changes.
5. You can submit more than one Community Grant by clicking on the "submit another application".
How to re-access your Account:
1. If you have already created an account enter your email address and password and "Sign In". To access the application again, log in to your account and select "Edit" beside the application listed.
Any information provided by you through this process is kept secure and confidential and is only accessible to CIF representatives.